cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Stockner, Lars" <Lars.Stock...@Dresdner-Bank.com>
Subject AW: Cocoon 1.8 installation problems with Websphere 3.5
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 13:59:45 GMT
Here is the complete stack trace. The error occurs by all three First XSP
Page samples and the Special Producer sample.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: javax.servlet.http.HttpUtils: method
getClientEncoding(Ljavax/servlet/http/HttpServletRequest;)Ljava/lang/String;
not found
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.SRTServletRequest.parseParameters(SRTServletReque
st.java:496)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.SRTServletRequest.getParameter(SRTServletRequest.
java:215)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.HttpServletRequestProxy.getParameter(HttpServl
etRequestProxy.java:161)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getFlag(Engine.java:462)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:251)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(ServletManager
.java:580)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(StrictLifecycl
eServlet.java:160)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.service(StrictLifecycleServle
t.java:287)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(StrictLifecycle
Servlet.java:105)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(ServletManager.java:35
3)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(ServletMan
ager.java:729)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(ServletManag
er.java:655)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(W
ebAppRequestDispatcher.java(Compiled Code))
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(WebAppRequest
Dispatcher.java:175)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(WebAppRequestD
ispatcher.java:93)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(WebAppInvoker.
java:77)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(CachedIn
vocation.java:67)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CacheableInvocationContext.invoke(Cacheabl
eInvocationContext.java:106)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(ServletRequ
estProcessor.java:160)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(OSEListener
.java:300)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.SQEventListenerImp$ServiceRunnable.run(SQ
EventListenerImp.java:230)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.SQEventListenerImp.notifySQEvent(SQEventL
istenerImp.java:104)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.serverqueue.SQEventSource.notifyEvent(SQE
ventSource.java:212)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.serverqueue.SQWrapperEventSource$SelectRu
nnable.notifyService(SQWrapperEventSource.java:347)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.serverqueue.SQWrapperEventSource$SelectRu
nnable.run(SQWrapperEventSource.java:216)
	at
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.outofproc.OutOfProcThread$CtlRunnable.run
(OutOfProcThread.java:248)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:481)

 -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----