cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Rick Tessner <r...@dingle.myra.com>
Subject C1.8.1-dev installation problem (1.8 running fine!)
Date Mon, 04 Dec 2000 19:06:34 GMT
Hello All!

I've been running Cocoon 1.8 (under Solaris 2.6, Resin 1.2.0 JDK 1.2.2)
with no problems whatsoever.

Today, I thot I'd take a look at 1.8.1-dev and ran into the following:

 Publishing Engine could not be initialized.

  java.lang.RuntimeException: Error loading logicsheet at
  resource://org/apache/cocoon/processor/xsp/library/java/cookie.xsl
  due to java.lang.Exception: Resource not found or retrieving error.
       at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Native Method)
       at java.lang.Throwable.fillInStackTrace(Compiled Code)
       at java.lang.Throwable.<init>(Compiled Code)
       at java.lang.Exception.<init>(Compiled Code)
       at java.lang.RuntimeException.<init>(Compiled Code)
       at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.init(Compiled Code)

I've checked my cocoon.properties and it's clean.  I did notice
some changes to org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPSProcessor
from the 1.8 release.

Has anyone else ran up against this?  I'm hoping it's not
a Resin Servlet Engine issue, but if it is, I s'pose I can
live with that! :)

Is there any other information I could provide here to help in
id'ing this issue??

--
Rick Tessner	rick@myra.com
MYRA Systems Corp. Fone: (250) 381 1335 x125  Phax: (250) 381 1304

"Hmmm.  They have the Internet on computers now!"