cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Chris Gow <c...@digitalfairway.com>
Subject Re: New LinkEncodingProcessor - Please Test
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 23:45:43 GMT
That's funny, what servlet container are you using? I'm using iPlanet and I
had the same error.  It looks like your servlet container is not
implementing ServletRequest.getRequestURI( ) correctly.

So, to get around this, I changed request.getRequestURI( ) to

HttpUtils.getRequestURL( request ).toString( )

you can do the same or change your servlet container (if that is possible)...

Chris