cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ian Atkin <I...@Widelearning.com>
Subject RE: file uploading via cocoon
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 18:20:32 GMT
use the MultiPartRequest classes in Jason Hunter's servlet utils classes.

they can be found @ http://www.servlets.com/

simply use input's of type=file and set the form's encoding type to
multipart/form-data, pass the request object to the MultipartRequest object
in your servlet/xsp page - it accepts default save location and max upload
size, it can also handle multiple files (one per file input tag).

once saved, do what you like with the uploaded files.

i believe it has a parser type class available but i've never used it.

it might be an idea to make a taglib version of this stuff..........

Ian Atkin
Code Monkey & Text File Editor
Wide Learning
ian.atkin@widelearning.com