cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Maarten van den Dungen <maar...@shortcut.nl>
Subject PDOM
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 11:25:43 GMT
Dear all,

I am trying to use a persistent dom implementation 'PDom' with Cocoon
(http://xml.darmstadt.gmd.de/xql/). When I use this implementation stand
alone, it
works perfectly, but once I try to use the same code inside an XSP page, it
produces
weird error messages, claiming that a class is abstract which is public final.
I have included all required packages in <xsp:structure> tags. When I use
the java
reflextion api to get the modifiers of that class, I get the correct result
(public final).

What might I be doing wrong here?  Any hints are appreciated. Has anybody
experience
with this PDOM implementations, or other persistent DOMs.

regards,

Maarten