cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kjartan Müller <kjartan.mul...@usit.uio.no>
Subject Re: fp and attributes
Date Fri, 15 Dec 2000 12:29:44 GMT
Thanks, but that doesn't really do the trick. I have these documents (SMIL
1.0), and would like to be able to edit the html-like meta-elements through
fp doing something like this:

-----
<input name="title" type="text">
	<xsp:attribute name="label"><fp:read select="title/label"
from="metadata"/></xsp:attribute>
	<fp:if-post>
		<fp:write to="external-item" select="meta[@name='title']/@content"
as="string">
			<request:get-parameter name="title"/>
		</fp:write>
	</fp:if-post>
	<fp:read select="meta[@name='title']/@content" from="external-item"
as="string"/>
</input>
-----

Actually, I just looked into the code and made a fix that works for me. I
don't know it it should be posted as a patch or something.

Kjartan

At 13:36 15.12.00 +0300, you wrote:
>You can do it like this:
>
><xsp:attribute name="att-name"><fp:read select="your-xpath"
>.../></xsp:attribute>
>or with XSL <xsl:attribute ... and so on.
>
>Kot.

Kjartan Müller
kjartan.muller@usit.uio.no
tlf: (47) 22 84 01 15