cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Sergio Carvalho <scarva...@criticalsoftware.com>
Subject Re: JDBC Drivers and Cocoon
Date Thu, 28 Dec 2000 12:02:44 GMT

I haven't used MSSQLServer in a long time (thanks, god!), but when I
last checked, there was no JDBC driver for MSSQLServer. I managed to use
a Sybase SQLServer JDBC driver with Microsoft, and it worked fine. You
can try praying that MS hasn't changed the communications protocol yet,
and try the same (MS SQLServer was originally developed from Sybase,
hence the common communications protocol).

Carine Porret wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to access an MSSqlServer database via Cocoon but can't find a JDBC driver
compatible with Cocoon and SQLServer. Has anybody ever tried that ? Could you give me a link
to a JDBC Driver and its classes?