cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Wagner <mawag...@mail.uni-mainz.de>
Subject Re: translate whole xml web into html web automatically?
Date Fri, 22 Dec 2000 00:39:25 GMT
Hi Robin,

I tried to do what you told me. But I just get an exception:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
        at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.main(Cocoon.java:263)

My script:

#!/bin/sh

CP=/sys/dvl/cocoon/bin/cocoon.jar:/usr/lib/JSDK2.0/lib/jsdk.jar:/sys/dvl/cocoon/lib/servlet_2_2.jar:/sys/dvl/cocoon/lib/xerces_1_2.jar:/sys/dvl/cocoon/lib/xalan_1_2_D02.jar

java -cp $CP org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon -p
/sys/dvl/cocoon/conf/cocoon.properties

Thanks for any hints,

Markus