cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Seidl <R.Se...@ff-muenchen.de>
Subject Re: Problems Running after Install
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 15:35:13 GMT
Hi,

if I'm trying to reproduce your error (by removing my
cocoon.properties-File)
I get a message like
Unable to open resource: /WEB-INF/cocoon.properties

                    java.lang.NullPointerException
                            at
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:123)

So as you can see I have a relative URL for my cocoon.properties-File
not an absolute one as you have.

I hope this helps.

Ralph Seidl