cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Werner Guttmann <Werner.Guttm...@msdw.com>
Subject Re: error message: same problem
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 10:00:40 GMT
Khomik,

I am actually having the same problem at the moment, i.e. configuring
ServletExec 3.0 for Cocoon. Placing xerces.jar first on the CLASSPATH doesn't
really help as ServletExec 3.0 (on startup) adds four entries to your CLASSPATH.
at the top.

Unfortunately, one of these entries is a reference to Sun's Project-X parser
(xml.jar) which I think ServletExec needs to read and parse the deployment
descriptor of web applications.

Again, any hint how this might be resolved would be appreciated.

Werner