cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Markus Bernhardt <mbernha...@swsgmbh.de>
Subject Re: New version of auth taglib
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 13:57:57 GMT

Ulrich Mayring wrote:

> Markus Bernhardt wrote:
> >
> > Everything is working fine, if you DON'T specify the <auth:success>
> > parameter in login.xml. If you do so, desaster starts.
> >
> > WHY ???????
>
> Well, what happens? Does the page compile? If not you probably have used
> a variable name that was already used in another place. That's why all
> auth-internal variables are called _auth_varname and such.

Yes, the page compiles.
I tried to use your kind of style.
I introduce only one new variable: _auth_continue

> > Another thing: I had to comment out the 'endAuthSession' in the tag
> > 'auth:fallback'.
> >         Is that a problem ?????
>
> Well, you can't logout without endAuthSession ;-)

Logout works perfect.
I have not commented out endAuthSession, but
the call to endAuthSession in the template auth:fallback.
As I see the only consequence of this is that after processing the
protected page, before redirecting to login.xml, the session-object
is not cleaned.

> Sorry, but I have no time currently to look at it, as I'm away for the
> rest of the week. I'd be happy to implement this feature, but it has to
> wait until next week.

I heared you come to Munich at Friday.
Do you have time to meet us at our little cocoon-session in the
'Forschungsbrauerei'