cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: New version of auth taglib
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:57:51 GMT
Markus Bernhardt wrote:

> Everything is working fine, if you DON'T specify the <auth:success>
> parameter in login.xml. If you do so, desaster starts.
>
> WHY ???????

Well, what happens? Does the page compile? If not you probably have used
a variable name that was already used in another place. That's why all
auth-internal variables are called _auth_varname and such.

> Another thing: I had to comment out the 'endAuthSession' in the tag
> 'auth:fallback'.
>         Is that a problem ?????

Well, you can't logout without endAuthSession ;-)

Sorry, but I have no time currently to look at it, as I'm away for the
rest of the week. I'd be happy to implement this feature, but it has to
wait until next week.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring