cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/3rdparty.html
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 12:48:06 GMT
I'm not sure who is responsible for the cocoon website, so I try it
here:

someone listed my auth and soap taglibs on the page in the subject, here
are some better descriptions for that entry:

Name and Link:
Auth Taglib (http://ulim.cocoonhost.com/auth.tar.gz)
SOAP Taglib (http://ulim.cocoonhost.com/soap.tar.gz)

Type:
Logicsheet
Logicsheet

Protects XML/XSP pages, so that they can only be viewed/executed by
authenticated users. Supports several authentication schemes using a
database or encrypted files.
Implements a generic SOAP client. Any SOAP server wanting to present his
services to the world over a uniform HTTP-based interface can do so via
an XML page using the SOAP taglib.

Limitations:
Stable for production use, Syntax/Concept finalized, i.e. future
versions will be backwards-compatible.
Stable for production use, Syntax/Concept NOT finalized.

Licensing:
OpenSource
OpenSource

Contact: