cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Ulrich Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject New version of auth taglib
Date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 13:24:50 GMT
Hello,

you can download from http://ulim.cocoonhost.com the new version of my
auth taglib.

I improved the docs quite a bit and added two new authentication
schemes:

1.) Authentication against a database table.
2.) Authentication against a stored procedure.

The first has been tested by an unsuspecting user and is reported to
work, the second is untested, but I proved it correct ;-)

ATTENTION: if your database supports stored procedures, you want to use
2.) instead of 1.) due to better security. The standard user, that is
used by auth's database connection, can in the second case be deprived
of all rights whatsoever except executing the authentication stored
procedure.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring