cocoon-users mailing list archives

From clong...@etu.utc.fr (charles longeau)
Subject frames & cocoon
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 17:12:11 GMT
Quoting Robin Green <greenrd@hotmail.com>:

> charles longeau <clongeau@etu.utc.fr> wrote:
> >I'm using cocoon 1.8 with Apache/1.3.14 (Unix) ApacheJServ/1.1.2
> >configured on RH 6.1
> >
> >I've post a message yesterday and I was thinking the problem comes from
> >frames, but even without frames it makes an error.
> >
> >I configured jserv.conf like that :
> >ApJServAction .xml /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
> >ApJServAction .cgi /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
> >
> >Action cocoon /servlet/org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon
> >AddHandler cocoon xml
> >AddHandler cocoon cgi
> >

> >In fact my xml files are generated by a CGI (named test.cgi)
>
> No, you think they're being generated, but they're not. The commands
> ApJServAction and AddHandler tell JServ to pass the cgi script request to
> Cocoon instead of executing it as a CGI script.
>
> See the website FAQ http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faqs.html for how to call
> CGIs and servlets from Cocoon.

Thank you very much, now it works fine.

But now, I've got an another problem, because I want to display cocoon output in
one frame.

For the moment, I only have the xml file unprocessed by cocoon. And I want that
this xml file be processed (XSL transformation).

Is there any exemples or FAQ about how display frames with Cocoon ?

Thanks in advance,

Charles