cocoon-users mailing list archives

From ara...@indiainfo.com
Subject url mapping not working..
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2000 13:35:26 GMT
hi guys
I am trying to integrate cocoon with tomcat and apache..
Everything works fine when i try to access xml pages using tomcat
standalone mode thru port 8080..

I later compiled mod_jk and successfully integrated apache with tomcat..

However now xml is being thrown to the client with out any xsl translation..

I checked up WEB-INF of my context and it had the url pattern matching
element..

<servlet-mapping>
 <servlet-name>org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon</servlet-name>
 <url-pattern>*.xml</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

Can any one tell me what i am missing..

I read thru the servlet spec too which mentioned that this kind of a
maping is a extension mapping..

I am using 3.2 final tomcat along with apache 1.3.12 and cocoon 1.8

Awaiting ur speedy response..
Regards
Anand