cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matthew Cordes <mcord...@maine.edu>
Subject Re: ESQL installation
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 05:41:29 GMT
I too would like to know this as well as:

	1.	Is the version of esql supplied with cocoon-1.8 out of date?

	2.	Can the cvs version simply be added to cocoon-1.8 ( when I tried
	this it requires org.apache.turbine.services.db.PoolBrokerService
	which doesn't appear to be part of turbine-pool.jar (even the cvs
	version ).

	3.	Does the version of esql supplied with 1.8 allow one to
	insert/update as well as select from db? If so, could you
	post some sample code?

	-matt