cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Steffen Stundzig <stef...@smb-tec.com>
Subject Re: file uploading via cocoon
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 14:59:21 GMT
Hi,

we have implemented such a functionality in our XSPProwlerCMLibrary,
because we need a method to add multipart datas into our XML Repository.
Therefore we coded some classes such as HTTPRequestDecorator to split
mutlipart/form-data into his relevant parts.
After that, we wrote the binary datas of the request into
the underlying OODBMS or filesystem and make a xlink into our XML
root document in the Prowler CMS.

Additional we have coded a xsl logicsheet with a 'addDocument' tag,
to invoke the methods from inside an XSP site.

@see: http://www.infozone-group.org
project Prowler, package org.infozone.ui.xsp.*

Regards
	Steffen...

Steffen Stundzig                            mailto:steffen@smb-tec.com