cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Thomas <dennis.tho...@ensera.com>
Subject RE: Maybe offtopic: XSL complete reference
Date Tue, 05 Dec 2000 19:05:15 GMT
You could refer to "XSLT Programmer's Reference" by Michael Kay

Dennis T

-----Original Message-----
From: Tiberiu DONDERA [mailto:tibidondera@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 10:19 AM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Maybe offtopic: XSL complete reference

Excuse this message if it is off topic, but:

Where can I find a *complete* reference of the XSL/XSLT language?
Please note that I am not looking for tutorials or introductions to XSL or
anything like that, just a document that has a list of *all* the xsl
functions and a (short) description of what they do.

This is because, although I use XSLT for a while now, I keep finding out
about functions that took hours of work to circumvent (substring-before and
substring-after being just an example), and I keep losing morale points
because of this... :)

Thank you in advance,
Tibi Dondera