cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Berin Loritsch" <blorit...@infoplanning.com>
Subject Which is easier XSP vs. Transformer (Cocoon 2)
Date Tue, 19 Dec 2000 20:48:53 GMT
We have a project, and we want to be able to create a mapping
between a generic form XML file and database/EJB entries.
We are using Cocoon 2 on NT 4, IBM WebSphere 3.5 SP2.

Before we get too deep in development details, we want to
figure out whether it is easier to create a XSP logicsheet
that converts a form to handling it's responses, etc.

We want 2 files to describe a form:

One describes the form fields and business info,
the other describes the mapping from the field to
the database/EJB.

Is it easier to do that with XSP or with a dedicated transformer
object?

If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis