cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject ESQL PROBLEM!
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:22:33 GMT
Hi all,
I have the following question on the Esql. We suppose that I execute a Query in Esql, and
can receive as answer no result or turned out more. If I obtain several results I must do
other operations and do another query: the problem is that if I do not obtain any result I
should finish returning a message. Is possible letting this in esql, that is have an instruction
equivalent to the "Return" of the Java?
I would like to make an operation of the kind:

<esql:connection>
   <esql:pool>xxxxxx</esql:pool>
   <esql:execute-query>
</esql:row-results>
     <esql:no-results>
      <xsp:content>
      <Result>
      <Error>...................</Error>
      </Result>
      </xsp:content>

Here I'd like to put an instruction "return": how can I do ?

     </esql:no-results>
    </esql:results>
    <esql:error-results>
    <xsp:content>
    <Result>
    <Error>....................</Error>
    </Result>
    </xsp:content>

Same problem: here I'd like to put an instruction "return": how can I do ?

    </esql:error-results>
</esql:execute-query>
   </esql:connection>

Here I must do many other operation with the risults I have obtained from the previous query.
Is it possible doing an operation of this kind?
Thanks
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it