cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject Who can answer me ?
Date Wed, 20 Dec 2000 07:35:34 GMT
Hi all,
 a serious mistake happens to me while I use Esql and do not know if
depends on me or is a Cocoon limitation. My real application of I list
telephone. In a Xml page two forms exist: one to find a person through the
number and one to find the person's phone number. The two forms send two
different Xsp files that use two different pools, or better the database is
the itself one( driver and url are the same) but the User-Name and the
password are different , therefore I have created two different connection
pools ( Elenco and Elenco1 ).
If I try to use a form everything works well; if then I go back to the
Page home and use the second form it does not work but I obtain the
following mistake.

> java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
>
> at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java)
> at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java)
> at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java)
> at
oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteDescribe(TTC7Protocol.java)
> at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteQuery(OracleStatement.java)
> at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecute(OracleStatement.java)
> at
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java
)
> at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.execute(OracleStatement.java)
> at
_usr._local._jakarta_tomcat._webapps._cocoon._elenco._risposta_elenco.popula
teDocument(_risposta_elenco.java:787)
> at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:96)
> at
org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:494)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(Cocoon.java:167)
> at
> at
> at
onnectionHandler.java:160)
> at
)

 The mistake I do not obtain it if I use a form and then, after making
Cocoon restart, use the second. I obtain the only mistake when I use them,
first one and then the other, without making restart of new Cocoon.
 It is as if it kept the table old. What's the mistake?Is it a caching problem ?
 Thanks for the help
 Marco
 m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it <mailto:m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it>