cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Som...@realTech.de
Subject How to create Tags in Java and use them in xsl?
Date Fri, 08 Dec 2000 14:11:57 GMT
Hi,
I've got some Questions concerning cocoon:

1. How can I create a taglib with XML/Java?

2. Is it possible to create tags in a Java-Funktion (jar-file) and then use
this tags in an xsl-file? My first trial was to return a string
("<tag1>value</tag1>") but it didn't work because the tags were not
interpreted in the next layer.
(For better understanding: I created a 3-layerd XML-Architecture: 1.XML-file
2.XSP-file 3.XSL-to-html file. Now I want to create dynamically tags in the
2nd layer within a Java-Function which shoul be interpreted in the last
layer. How can I do so?)

3.Is it possible to have 2 processing (xsp) layers?

4. How to use cocoon created pdf-files with IE?

Thanx in advance,

Thorsten Sommer