cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Roman Zamorski" <ram...@tenbit.pl>
Subject outside visibility problem.
Date Wed, 06 Dec 2000 11:40:19 GMT
hello,

    I have the problem with correct cocoon 1.8 installation/configuration.
It looks like this: I configured the system according to the /install.html
file in cocoon docs directory, and it works perfectly ... but from the
localhost and the computers on the local network (there are few machines
connected via masquarade to the internet, and all of them can see the cocoon
pages). when I try to access any of my pages I got only a message "access
forbidden (403) for org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon". the same thing happens if I
try ti access the page via it's real internet address not the local one.
anyone has an idea?

 roman
ps. i use debian 2.2 + jserv 1.1.2 + ibm java 1.3