cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Marco Spinetti" <m.spine...@pisa.iol.it>
Subject SERIOUS PROBLEM WITH ESQL.
Date Thu, 21 Dec 2000 08:12:57 GMT
PS:I have already sent this letter but my mail server had some problem, so I don't know if
it arrived.

Hi all,
a serious mistake happens to me while I use Esql and do not know if depends on me or is a
Cocoon limitation. My real application of I list telephone. In a Xml page two forms exist:
one to find a person through the number and one to find the person's phone number. The two
forms send two different Xsp files that use two different pools, or better the database is
the itself one( driver and url are the same) but the User-Name and the password are different
, therefore I have created two different connection  pools ( Elenco and Elenco1 ).
If I try to use a form everything works well; if then I go back to the Page home and use the
second form it does not work but I obtain the following mistake.
java.sql.SQLException: ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTIoer.processError(TTIoer.java)
	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.Oall7.receive(Oall7.java)
	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.doOall7(TTC7Protocol.java)
	at oracle.jdbc.ttc7.TTC7Protocol.parseExecuteDescribe(TTC7Protocol.java)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteQuery(OracleStatement.java)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecute(OracleStatement.java)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.doExecuteWithTimeout(OracleStatement.java)
	at oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleStatement.execute(OracleStatement.java)
	at _usr._local._jakarta_tomcat._webapps._cocoon._elenco._risposta_elenco.populateDocument(_risposta_elenco.java:787)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPPage.getDocument(XSPPage.java:96)
	at org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor.process(XSPProcessor.java:494)
	at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(Engine.java:359)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:503)
	at org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:559)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.http.HttpConnectionHandler.processConnection(HttpConnectionHandler.java:160)
	at org.apache.tomcat.service.TcpConnectionThread.run(SimpleTcpEndpoint.java:338)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:475)

The mistake I do not obtain it if I use a form and then, after making Cocoon restart, use
the second. I obtain the only mistake when I use them, first one and then the other, without
making restart of new Cocoon.
It is as if it kept the table old. What's the mistake?
Thanks for the help
Marco
m.spinetti@pisa.iol.it