cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Gwenael Treguier <gtreg...@inexware.fr>
Subject [C1]esql.xsd
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2000 09:34:03 GMT
Hello,
I have tried to update the XML Schema for ESQL (with new encoding attribute).
But don't trust me, check twice, I am not an expert.

And, there still are some problems :
  - translate // xslt axe in XML Schema :
    I will try to make something like
    <complexType name="oneType">
       <any namespace="##other" minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
         <complexType base="oneType">  <-- is forbidden.
         </complexType>
       </any>
       <!-- esql elements declaration -->
       <any />
    </complexType>
    But this is not compliant and would have worked only for unbounded
occurrence.
  - make a complexType for 'esql:connection', because this element
can appear in any place where the 'any' element is declared.

And there is something, I don't understand :
  Why to declare choice as the only child of a sequence ?
It could have been meaningful if the maxOccurs attribute have been set to
'unbounded', but it is not.

Best Regards.
Gwenn.