cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Viktors Rotanovs <Vikt...@Rotanovs.com>
Subject Re: Cocoon & Graphics
Date Mon, 11 Dec 2000 13:59:53 GMT
Hi Peter,

Cocoon 2 allows to serialize SVG graphics to
PNG and JPG formats. SVGs can be created with many
tools, among them Adobe Illustrator and KIllustrator.
I don't know if all unicode characters are supported.

Also there is non-opensource tool for creating
SWF graphics from XML, it is located at:
http://www.saxess.com/wave/download/wave.html

--
Best Wishes,
Viktors Rotanovs