cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Amit Kaushik" <smartkaus...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject XSL formatting
Date Tue, 12 Dec 2000 05:49:50 GMT
Hi,

In my XSL file i want to open a tag in one <xsl:if> tag and close it in to an another
<xsl:if>.How can we do this.If i use <xsl:element> then it automatically close
it at the creation place.Cocoon escape < or > character if i use it with the help of
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">.

Here is the code.......

  <xsl:if test="position() mod 2 != 0">

<!-- WANT TO ADD OPENING TAG HERE  like for open a table row <tr> -->

   <xsl:apply-templates select="headline"/>
  </xsl:if>

 <xsl:if test="position() mod 2 = 0">
   <xsl:apply-templates select="headline"/>

<!-- WANT TO ADD END TAG HERE  like for ending of table row </tr>-->

 </xsl:if>

Any help regarding this will be appretiated.
Amit Kaushik