cocoon-users mailing list archives

From GaŽl Laurans <glaur...@gofree.indigo.ie>
Subject Re:Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2000 23:09:55 GMT
On 21/11/2000 00:23:49, "Gunjan Doshi" has wisely spoken thusly:
>I have already put the cocoon.jar, xalan, xerces and fop package in the lib directory
of tomcat. Also I edited tomcat.bat to have these
> in the classpath.
>
>When I try to run
>http://localhost:8080/cocoon.xml
>
>I get the following exception
>Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
>java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating org.apache.cocoon.processor.xsp.XSPProcessor:
make sure the needed classes can be
found in the classpath (org/apache/turbine/services/resources/TurbineResourceService)
                                                         ^^^^^^
Add turbine-pool.jar in the lib directory and in the classpath

Gael Laurans