cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Donald Ball <ba...@webslingerZ.com>
Subject Re: error null pointer ESQL
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2000 20:16:40 GMT
On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Drasko Kokic wrote:

> WAIT A SEC KEVIN !!!
>
> Are you implying that the <esql:error-results> is a
> child of the <esql:results> ???
>
> If you look into the esql.xsd file (in the
> samples/sql)
> you will see that it should be on the same level.
>
> What is the correct schema for esql taglib?

the correct schema for the esql logicsheet is "documented" in the
logicsheet itself - the schema lags behind the actual logicsheet because
i've never written one before and no one has volunteered to help me. if
you have expertise in this area, i'd love it if i could describe to you in
words what's allowed and have you help me fix the schema.

- donald