cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: logic in esql:no-results tag
Date Wed, 22 Nov 2000 12:07:52 GMT
Hi Drasko!

On Wed, 22 Nov 2000, Drasko Kokic wrote:
> I have updated the Cocoon 1.8.1 from todays snapshot
> and have noticed that the following does not work
> anymore:

Correct. No results is now a child element of esql:results. So your xml
might look something like this (You'll note that I use the response
taglib for your manula redirect in the example below) :

<esql:connection>
&connection_params;
<esql:execcute-query>
<esql:query>select * from table where id=3</esql:query>
<esql:results>
<esql:row-results>
<result>I have a result of <esql:get-string coulmn="3"/>
</esql:row-results>
<esql:no-results>
<error>no results were found</error>
<response:send-redirect>
<location>login.xml</location>
</response:send redirect>
</esql:no-results>
</esql:results>
</esql:execute-query>
</esql:connection>

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson