cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Mariusz Nowostawski <mari...@marni.otago.ac.nz>
Subject Re: Default media
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 10:47:12 GMT

> I guess I am missing something from the original
> requirements ... but, why don't you simply:
>
> -create two host aliases pointing to the same machine
> (IP)
> -serve the content type based on clients browser type
>
> Are you just trying to simplify your stylesheet
> reference directive (getting rid of ... media=...
> part)

Exactly. He wants (if I understood it correctly) to have wap.something.fr
host alias for all those WAP devices out there (with unknown media
type) which should be handled by generated WAP stream, and
www.smething.fr for all other devices, with the default (unknown
media) case being handled by HTML stream.  In a single XML source, you
cannot specify more than single default stylesheet (default ie for
unknown media type).
\

mariusz