cocoon-users mailing list archives

From magnus.egnerf...@home.se
Subject Re: esql taglib: 2nd query results won't show up
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:26:36 GMT

I'm not sure that this is of any help, but a  few weeks back there was a
thread regarding some jdbc drivers that didn't support multiple gets of
the result values.

What happens if you try to fetch the value id value twice in the first
<esql:results>?

Looking at the name of the dburl I would guess that you are running an
oracle database? If that is the case why don't you use the oracle jdbc
drivers instead?

Hope that this might help

/Magnus

--