cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sonney <ke...@webslingerz.com>
Subject Re: draft final version of the esql namespace
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2000 03:35:07 GMT
On Mon, 6 Nov 2000, Donald Ball wrote:
> comments and suggestions are welcome. if everything thinks this is okay,
> i'll flesh out the namespace with all of the extras (max-rows, get-xml,
> etc.) begin writing a formal schema for this and bring the c1 and c2
> implementations into line with the specification.

Wil this default to the current inner-method="no" when implemented, or
back to the original methods?

FWIW, I liked having the inner-method="yes/true" as the default. It helps
a *LOT* with the more complex SQL apps, and helps releive *SOME* of the
64k barrier on  methods.

Of course, it's up to the implementor *grin*

| Kevin Sonney        kevin@webslingerZ.com |
| Systems Programmer    www.webslingerZ.com |

"The weakest link in any civil rights case is always the
defendant. Imagine being a lawyer and getting a call from me. That's why I
try to, uh, behave myself." - Hunter S. Thompson