cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Uli Mayring <u...@denic.de>
Subject Re: [C2] How to insert XML from other sources in XSP like Soap
Date Sun, 26 Nov 2000 15:59:47 GMT
On Sat, 25 Nov 2000, Francisco Jr. wrote:

> Hi Ulrich,
> I tried to adapt your soap taglib to Cocoon2.
>
> I think that I'm doing something wrong. I can't get Cocoon transform my
> Soap result in pipeline. I stil get &ltSoapResult&gt ... &lt/SoapResult&gt.

Hm, the problem is I have not the slightest idea of how cocoon2 works, so
I cannot say what's going wrong. But probably I think it has to do with me
manipulating the DOM directly in my taglib. The XML that is returned by
the SOAP service is parsed with the xspParser (of which I don't know if it
still exists in cocoon2) and the resulting Document is casted to a Node
and appended to the xspCurrentNode (of which I don't know if it exists in
cocoon2).

Ulrich