cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Anthony.Ettin...@mPower.com
Subject Re: XML to PDF in IE 5+
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 19:38:59 GMT
Robin,
I pasted exactly what was on the site, verbatim in my email....
Sorry for rehashing an old topic, I just joined the list.

I think if there was a way I could generate static pdf files from my xml
files (say, on a nightly basis) it would work fine if the user just
downloads a plain pdf file, but on the fly it sounds like xml->pdf will
not work very well for the various browsers out there.

Can someone explain to my how I'd go about generating xml->static pdf/html
files?

Anthony Ettinger
Sr. Web Developer
415-875-8936