cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Katrin_Seiff...@mn.man.de
Subject Re: Re: Problem with <xsp:pi>
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:23:34 GMT

I mean xsp:pi,  not xsl:processing-instruction.

Katrin Seiffert

                    "Aurélien

                    DEHAY"                An:     cocoon-users@xml.apache.org

                    <aurelien.deha        Kopie:

                    y@sncf.fr>            Thema:  Re: Problem with <xsp:pi>

                    03.11.00 14:09

                    Bitte

                    antworten an

                    cocoon-users

Katrin_Seiffert@mn.man.de writes:

> I have a problem with the <xsp:pi> tag. Cocoon ignore it.
> Thats my sourcecode:

[snip]

It's not xsl:pi, it's xsl:processing-instruction.

> Can somebody helb me?
>
> Katrin Seiffert

Aurélien