cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Katrin_Seiff...@mn.man.de
Subject Antwort: Re: Re: Antwort: RE: SQL Connection-Pool with DB2
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2000 16:15:40 GMT

My Exception:
I have solve my Problem, I have write a space between the decimal point and
the adaptor-Name.
That is wrong:
 processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBDB2Net, DBDB2App
That is right:
processor.xsp.pool.database.adaptor=DBDB2Net,DBDB2App

Download:
I have download cocoon1.8 from "http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/index.html".
There is in "lib" the turbine-pool.jar - File.

Katrin Seiffert

                    "Rogerio Lacerda"

                    <rogerforum_2000@        An:     <cocoon-users@xml.apache.org>

                    yahoo.com>               Kopie:

                                             Thema:  Re: Re: Antwort: RE: SQL Connection-Pool
with DB2
                    27.11.00 16:53

                    Bitte antworten

                    an cocoon-users