cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Carsten Ziegeler" <cziege...@sundn.de>
Subject AW: [C2] Anyone using C2 with T3.2Bx
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2000 11:17:21 GMT
> Marcus Crafter [mailto:crafterm@dresdnerbank.de] wrote
>

> 	Is anyone out there using Cocoon 2 with any of the Tomcat
> 3.2 betas ?

Yes, without any problems.

> 	If yes, which version of Cocoon 2 (ie. when was it checked out), and
> 	which release of Tomcat 3.2 (ie. b1, b2, etc) ?

We used Tomcat 3.2 b3 upto b7, again without any problems. The only thing we do is removing
the JAXP parser (jaxp.jar and parser.jar) from the lib directory of tomcat and use the "old"
approach of putting all cocoon jars file into the tomcat classpath. And thats all.
> 	I gave it a quick go with T3.2b7, but unfortunately received an NPE
> 	(stacktrace below). Does anyone have any idea why it doesn't work ?

Other ideas than the above: Sorry, no.
> 	Cheers,

HTH

Carsten

Open Source Group              sunShine - Lighting up e:Business
www.sundn.de                           mailto:cziegeler@sundn.de