cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Supressing output (was RE: FP & ESQL taglib don't work in the same page)
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 12:28:10 GMT
Please use appropriate subject lines in your posts. This message had NOTHING
to do with FP or ESQL!!

"Sinvhal,  Swapnil" <Swapnil.Sinvhal@hpsglobal.com> wrote:
>	Is it possible to avoid the statements :
>
>	<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0//EN"
>	                      "http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/strict.dtd">

I don't know about that. If you're okay with outputting XML, you can use
<?cocoon-format type="text/xml"?>.

>	and
>

>	<!-- This page was served in 80936 milliseconds by Cocoon 1.7 -->

At the end of your cocoon.properties you will see these lines

#Comment this out to remove the <--this page was served ... comment from the
#end of text pages served by Cocoon
verbosity=true

If you don't see these lines, you will either need to upgrade to 1.8, or
change the VERBOSE setting in build.xml and run build.bat or build.sh which
will generate a new cocoon.jar in the build directory.