cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Caching with Cocoon
Date Wed, 08 Nov 2000 14:00:18 GMT
Well, that's not strictly true. Dynamic content is always regenerated by
default (rather stupidly, the current implementation still caches it anyway)
- to change this behaviour you need to define the

public boolean hasChanged (Object context) {
  // return false here if the cached copy can be used
  // context is currently the HttpServletRequest object
}