cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Robin Green" <gree...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [C1.8.1-dev] Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 18:58:06 GMT
Drasko Kokic <drasko_kokic@yahoo.com> wrote:
>Hey Robin ... how do I get it working ... I have got
>this error with the very latest code from the
>dev-snapshots area.
>
>Would you be so kind to let me know what need to be
>changed?

Add the line with the + below to
src/org/apache/cocoon/framework/Configurations.java

        * Create a subconfiguration starting from the base node.
          */
         public Configurations(Configurations parent, String base) {
    +        properties = new Properties();
             root = parent.root;
             setBasename((parent.baseName == null) ? base : parent.baseName
+ "." + base);
             String prefix = base + ".";