cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Matt Coolidge <mcooli...@thevan.com>
Subject RE: Session Management with WML
Date Mon, 06 Nov 2000 21:42:56 GMT
We are developing a site using Cocoon / WAP. Session management works fine;
I just used all XSPs / no static XML and used response.EncodeURL and
response.encodeRedirectURL to create all of the navigation URLs. Turning off
cookies in your web browser is also a good way to test session-heavy
development.

good luck,
-MC

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Hargreaves [mailto:pdh@totalise.co.uk]
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2000 1:05 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: Session Management with WML

I've developed a site using Cocoon (www.duty-rota.com) and am trying to
WAP enable it. However, Cocoon does not seem to support session
management with WAP. (or perhaps this is a servlet issue?)

Does anybody know - Have I missed a simple way of doing this? - Any
ideas please? - Is Cocoon going to provide support for session
management in some way?

Peter
--
Peter Hargreaves
Mill-Wheel Cottage, Sandford Lane, Woodley,

tel: 0118 932 1171
email: pdh@totalise.co.uk
http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~pdh