cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Richard Korthuis <R.Korth...@telecats.nl>
Subject Fetching variable-names using FP
Date Fri, 10 Nov 2000 09:36:28 GMT
Hello,

I have a difficult question:
I have a file default.xml containing something like this:
<column>
	<name>date</date>
	<size>20</size>
	<type>text</type>
</column>
<column>
	<name>sport</name>
	<size>15</size>
	<type>text</type>
</column>
and I have a file register.xml containing something like this:
<sql:execute-query>
	<sql:driver>...</sql:driver>
	<sql:dburl>...</sql:dburl>
	<sql:username>...</sql:username>
	<sql:query>insert into rooster (date, sport) values ( 	<!-- 1 -->
		'<request:get-parameter name="date"/>',		<!-- 2 -->
		'<request:get-parameter name="sport"/>')		<!--
3 -->
	</sql:query>
</sql:execute-query>
Now I want to change the lines marked with 1,2 and 3 so that the names of
the variables date and sport are fetched from the file default.xml. I know
this should (somehow) be possible using FP. Can anyone tell me how???? Or if
someone knows another way how I can do this, I would be thankful if he could
tell me.

Regards,

Richard Korthuis