cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Patrick Lin <P...@mySimon.com>
Subject Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
Date Fri, 17 Nov 2000 00:39:24 GMT

Hi all,

I'm running into the following problem when try to access Cocoon.xml running
NT 4.0/IIS/Servlet Exec 2.2:

Publishing Engine could not be initialized.
	java.lang.RuntimeException: Error creating
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromRequest: class is not found
		at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:106)
		at org.apache.cocoon.framework.Router.init(Router.java,
Compiled Code)
		at
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFactory.init(ProducerFactory.java:72)
		at
org.apache.cocoon.framework.Manager.create(Manager.java:101)
		at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.(Engine.java:165)
		at org.apache.cocoon.Engine.getInstance(Engine.java:218)
		at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.init(Cocoon.java:141)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServletExec.CallServletInit(ServletExec.java)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.HostServletContext.CreateServlet(HostServletCont
ext.java)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.HostServletContext.loadConfiguredServlet(HostSer
vletContext.java)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.HostServletContext.getServlet(HostServletContext
.java)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServletExec.processServletRequest(ServletExec.ja
va)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServletExec.processServletAlias(ServletExec.java
, Compiled Code)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java,
Compiled Code)
		at
com.unify.ewave.servletexec.ServletExec.ProcessRequest(ServletExec.java)

I do not find this class anywhere in the jar's or sources.  I assume that
this should be part of cocoon.jar, but it seems to be missing.  Can anyone
help with this?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Patrick Lin