cocoon-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Ehlers" <maehl...@hewitt.com>
Subject Cocoon working in the VAJ Test Engine?
Date Thu, 16 Nov 2000 15:17:32 GMT

Hi,

I'm trying to get Cocoon running in VAJ's Websphere Test Environment.  I'm
running VAJ 3.5 and trying to use Cocoon 1.8.  I am able to pop the Cocoon.xml
virtual page but when I try to run any of the samples I'm getting the following
exception:

java.lang.AbstractMethodError
     java.lang.Throwable()
     java.lang.Error()
     java.lang.LinkageError()
     java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError()
     java.lang.AbstractMethodError()
     java.lang.String
org.apache.cocoon.Utils.getBasename(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
java.lang.Object)
     java.lang.String
org.apache.cocoon.Utils.getBasename(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
java.lang.Object)
     org.w3c.dom.Document
org.apache.cocoon.producer.ProducerFromFile.getDocument(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest)
     void org.apache.cocoon.Engine.handle(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
     void
org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.service(javax.servlet.http.HttpServletRequest,
javax.servlet.http.HttpServletResponse)
     void javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,
javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictServletInstance.doService(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet._service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.IdleServletState.service(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet,

javax.servlet.ServletRequest, javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.StrictLifecycleServlet.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstance.service(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ValidServletReferenceState.dispatch(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference,

javax.servlet.ServletRequest, javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.ServletInstanceReference.dispatch(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

javax.servlet.ServletResponse,
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppServletInvocationEvent)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.handleWebAppDispatch(com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequest,

com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppResponse, boolean)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.dispatch(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

javax.servlet.ServletResponse, boolean)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.webapp.WebAppRequestDispatcher.forward(javax.servlet.ServletRequest,

javax.servlet.ServletResponse)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srt.WebAppInvoker.handleInvocationHook(java.lang.Object)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.invocation.CachedInvocation.handleInvocation(java.lang.Object)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ServletRequestProcessor.dispatchByURI(java.lang.String,

com.ibm.servlet.engine.srp.ISRPConnection)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.OSEListenerDispatcher.service(com.ibm.servlet.engine.oselistener.api.IOSEConnection)
     void
com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.handleConnection(java.net.Socket)
     void com.ibm.servlet.engine.http_transport.HttpTransportHandler.run()
     void java.lang.Thread.run()

Has anyone gotten this to work?  Any pointers on how to get past this?

Thanks in advance!
Mike