cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jf030...@aol.com
Subject Installation issue (Almost there...)
Date Sat, 18 Nov 2000 18:26:54 GMT
Hi all,

Here are the stats....
Win2k machine
IIS 5.0
Tomcat 3.2
Cocoon 1.8
JDK 1.3 SE

I have got it to the point of having Tomcat working.  I have it set up to run
out of process with IIS.  All the servlet and jsp samples work fine.  I have
gone over the instructions too many times to count.  I cannot get the
Cocoon.xml virtual file to execute correctly or any of the cocoon samples.
Both the general and the specific example with win2k and apache(Note there is
a jar file referenced in the instructions called xml.jar which I cannot find
anywhere.  This file is supposed to be added to the classpath via the
tomcat.bat file).  I have unzipped installed cocoon and tomcat both in a
directory called dev\.  I then proceeded to find every reference to
c:\jakarta-tomcat in all the config/property/xml files and replaced it with
my location.  I guess to have as much useful information for everybody to
help me I need to generate debug info.  So for step one could someone tell me
which debug flags I should set so I could post more useful info to this
list....

JF