cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Wang Ning <WangN...@beijing.ubisoft.com.cn>
Subject RE: HELP!! Servlets
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2000 09:53:48 GMT
Hello:
I think if the new directory is also in your classpath (wrapper), you can
use /servlet/requestupload. Because the servlet is a virtual direction.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kai.Rehlen@pass-consulting.com [mailto:Kai.Rehlen@pass-consulting.
com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 14, 2000 5:36 PM
To: cocoon-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: HELP!! Servlets

Hi,
I have a html file under the path http://Localhost/upload which is calling a
servlet to upload a document. This is working fine. But when I move the html
file and the servlet to my http://Localhost/ROOT directory I get the error
"Not able to open the following site
http://localhost:8080/Root/servlet/requestupload. I added the servlet to the
web.xml file in the ROOT/Web-inf dir. as you can see in the attached file.

Can someone please help me?
 <<web.xml>>
HTML-file:
<HTML>

<FORM ACTION="http://localhost:8080/ROOT/servlet/requestupload" METHOD=POST
ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data">
  What is your name? <INPUT TYPE=TEXT NAME=submitter> <BR>
  Which file to upload? <INPUT TYPE=FILE NAME=file1> <BR>
  Which file to upload? <INPUT TYPE=FILE NAME=file2> <BR>
  Which file to upload? <INPUT TYPE=FILE NAME=file3> <BR>
  <INPUT TYPE=SUBMIT>
</FORM>

</HTML>