cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Jf030...@aol.com
Subject Re: Installation issue (Almost there...)
Date Sun, 19 Nov 2000 16:13:47 GMT
In a message dated 11/19/00 12:33:50 PM Pacific Standard Time,
greenrd@hotmail.com writes:

<< >  >As it says in the FAQ, it's the order of the CLASSPATH that matters -
 >the
 >  >renaming is just a hack to try and reorder the CLASSPATH. Try manually
 >  >reordering the CLASSPATH in tomcat.bat to put xerces first.

 Hello?
 Did you do that? That should solve the NoSuchMethodError. >>

Yes I did do this but, I wasnt paying attention to the rest of the bat file.
It was dynamically adding my classpath and then statically adding classpath
entries(where my changes were).  I fixed this and now it is working great...
Thanks...  That sucks that the FO portion doesnt work at all with the
browsers?!  Are there any other pieces of cocoon that have issues that I need
to know about?

JF