cocoon-users mailing list archives

From Marc Gibert <ma...@cometatech.com>
Subject Including text+tags from database
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:12:52 GMT
Hi!

I have a field in a database row that contains some text and tags, for
example:

this is text <br/> this is more text <br/> this is more text

When I output this field with the SQL taglib I get something like this:

this is text &lt;br/&gt;  this is more text &lt;br/&gt; this is more
text

Obvioulsy, I don't want this to happen. Apart from using ESQL, what
other solutions exist?
I suppose that including the text manually into the resulting XML tree
would be an option, could anyone give me an example?

TIA.
--
Sincerely,
Marc Gibert Ginestà               e-mail: marcg@cometatech.com